Sunday, December 6, 2009

Jesus Christ, what the hell happened to the past months?

O_o Damn. Time has gone by so quickly. In that span of time, I've been playing a bunch of games, and I'm starting to get bored of a lot of them. I played Morrowind for a long-ass time, but I ended up getting bored and wishing I had a better video card so I could run MGE on it. Then I think, wait, if I had a better video card, I could play more games too! That just depresses me, because the only thing I can play newer games on is the 360, and, well, that's no substitute for the PC. I played KOTOR for a very short time. Yawn. I picked Baldur's Gate II back up while I was still at home. I intend to beat it with the party I've got when I get back home, but I'm not gonna do that until someone decides to pay the internet bill. <3 Imoen. I played Mass Effect for a little while, but then decided that I would wait for my younger brother to beat it first. I'm now playing TWEWY again, and Neku and Joshua are getting super strong. It won't be much longer before they have maxed base defense. After that, it's HP. e_e I WILL beat the optional boss on a mode higher than Easy! Finally beat the stupid mammoth on Ultimate. Updates will be sporadic in the future, like always, not that anyone reads this blog anyway. Oh well, til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment