Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cliffracers and Tonberries

Because I'll have to assume that the plural of Tonberry is like the plural of berry. So, yeah, I'm playing Morrowind again. I love this game so much. Honestly, I think it's like my second favorite game ever. It'll never beat BG, but damn it, they're both special to me. I also started a file on Dissidia. Getting used to the controls is kind of a bitch, but it's steadily coming along. I hate that Cloud is his emo KH/AC self. This is especially jarring considering how everyone else is in character. Steve Burton is a large contribution to this. He could try to be a little more emotional, I mean, he is a soap ope-, wait, nevermind, I figured it out. Anyways, it's still a fun game. I like playing as Cecil. I'll be starting Squall soon. I love me some Squall. Oh, I suppose I should give the skinny on my Morrowind character. He's a Dunmer Adventurer. I didn't specialize him in any certain area, because I want him to be a Swiss Army Knife of awesome like Indiana Jones. Sadly, I forgot to make him a decent blocker in character generation, so that's sorta sucky, but he can learn to cope. My, do mods never cease to amaze me. I can't wait to pick up Julan when I can think up a RP way to go get him. Til later, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment