Sunday, July 5, 2009

Let's Play! The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons Part III

Welcome back everyone for Part III of Let's Play! The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons! That ghostly arrow thingy is still trailing us.

Time to get the treasure chest that we saw earlier.

Cash! Sweet!

That's right, Link! Mug her like a true pro! What? No, we don't care that your name is Maple.

The place is all snowed over now.

Hey, it's Malon! We haven't seen her in forever. I guess we'll have to go find your dad later.

Don't worry Mr. Uhhhh, Book? We'll get some fire to light up your library!

What is it with you and talking trees?

If only Kirby where here, we could beat this thing easily!

It was him! He took me hostage and threatened to use his wooden sword to give me splinters!

The one with the sword is Link. I am Kholdstare the Magnificent!

I have a feeling a lot happens when you sleep. Lazy bastard.

Oh, I see how it is. You're going to send us off to do all the work while you sit here and sleep all day. Actually, that doesn't sound all that different from anyone else you meet, Link.

Yeah, uh-huh, that's what I thought. Jerk.


Well, alright Link. Let's go kill some stuff!

After heading north out of the town for a little while, we found our destination. Use the key, Link!

Wait a second. Do you see any stairs going down? How is an entire dungeon supposed to fit in this thing? Even the ghost arrow looks confused.


That's actually not that bad of a name for this place.

Heading north past all of the freaky eye statues, we encounter more of those fiendish blocks.

Take that, knave!

Stalfos! It seems like they're anywhere important these days.

How does that work? Is there a mechanism on each Stalfos that makes the key lower a bit until they're all dead?

Now back in the vile block room, we're going to use that key.

Yeah! More killing! They're already dead though...Hmmm, re-killing?

We have a map now! Good, now we don't have to ask for directions.

Oh. My. God. Roller-coaster! Can we ride it, please Link?

Yay! I love roller-coasters! It looks like the arrow ghost doesn't though.

Woo! Roller-coasta ride!

It's a moblin! We haven't seen those in forever!

Traps too. I hate traps.

The evil presence here is almost choking the breath out of us. Go show those blocks who's boss!

Gasha seed! These things can give us rings or money. That's right, money DOES grow on trees.

After hitting the roller-coaster switch, we found a treasure chest and a compass! Why exactly do we need a compass inside of this dungeon? I don't know, but it's still cool.

More roller-coaster! YEAH!
I'm guessing we have to step on the switch.
Turns out I was right. I know, I know, I'm a genius.

We blew a hole in the wall with our bombs. When did we get bombs, you ask? Such questions are best asked to wise sages.

It's a maze...with traps! Wonderful.

The hell I can't! I'm not going to let a disembodied voice tell me what I can't do!

Just what I expected! Minotaurs with boomerangs! Go kick one of their asses, Link!

They exploded into a teleporter! Let's go, Link!

More of those foul blocks. You must defeat them and get to the stairs, Link!

We're side-scrolling now! We also picked up a seed satchel with seeds made of fire! Kick. Ass.

So, we went back through the teleporter and lit the torches we saw earlier.

Yeah! The big-big boss key! (Sorry SirRon for stealing your fantastic line.)

Now, let's light these torches! I wish I had some seeds made of fire.


I hate these things. It seems like even the ghost arrow does.

Ready for the boss, Link? Too bad, we're going!

It's Aquamentus! Link! Aim for the horn!

That's right. Explode like a real man.

Score! We now have more, um, heart!

The Fertile Soil! We are now one step closer to saving Din! That's it for Part III of Let's Play! The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons! Stay tuned for Part IV!

No comments:

Post a Comment