Friday, July 3, 2009

Let's Play! The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons Part I


Ah Capcom, my favorite game company. What do you have in store for us?


What's this? Oh god, it's Silent Hill with horses!



Oh it's just you Link. You scared the hell out of me. Where are you going?



Yeah, it's me Link. Surprise, I guess. I'm following you around today. No, I don't care that you have a restraining order.


You don't have to look so angry, Link. I promise I won't try and get us killed this time.


How are we gonna get down there? Don't tell me you're going to make poor Epona jump.


I'm pretty sure PETA is gonna be pissed. Anyway, where are we?



Holy crap, it's the Tri-Force! Are we gonna make a wish, Link? I could go for some key-lime pie right now.






Is this supposed to happen, Link?

The room's all wavy and now we're falling. Way to break it, hero.


So...much...pain. Why are we outside?

Great Scott! A title screen!

Oh, I suppose this is one of those Chosen One things. I thought I'd just follow you around and take pictures of you being disturbed like always today.

Who's this? Hey there pretty lady.


She left. I'm guessing you freaked her out. Let's find her.


Woah, it's a party and that chick is dancing!

Oh, I guess it was me. Bah, you're a woman anyway.

Really? You could have gotten us a damn bed or something. Whatever.


Nice dance moves Link! This is going on my Myspace.


Uh, why is it dark all of a sudden? Holy crap lightning.


A talking tornado? Yes, sir!


It took her. I guess this it's house.


Oh crap. Someone should call the police. What do you think he's gonna do!?


So his name's Onox, huh? Cool. I like the armor. The girl's name is Din. How do I know? Magic.


Oh, a crystal Onox? You can be more original than that.


This can't be good. I smell a disaster!


Oh, I guess that's the temple. Bye temple!


Funny, you made that laugh earlier too. I have a feeling we'll be hearing it a lot.


Link, you fall asleep a lot. It's not wise to go to sleep in the cold. Wait, why is it cold and why is there snow? I guess it has to do with that Temple thing. Neat.


He's probably got hypothermia or something from sleeping in the damn snow!


Well, whatever. I guess we have to save Din. Let's go, Link...on the next part of the LP! Stay tuned for part two where we'll figure out the story or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment