Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dragon Quest IX and other stuff

Been awhile. :) I've been playing Dragon Quest IX for about 50 something hours. It's been really awesome. It's about as old school as you can get with a full-release video game these days. I love how light-hearted the story is and how corny the puns are. It's really great.

Another game I played pretty recently is the Mega Man Zero Collection. It was pretty awesome, for what it was. Just straight ports of the GBA Mega Man Zero games all on one DS cartridge.

I'm trying to save up money for a new laptop, because: (a) Mine has a busted screen and it has to function as a desktop and (b) I want one that can play more recent games. I'd love to be able to play Oblivion with Morrowind like gameplay. I'd also like to play Morrowind with MGE for once.

That's about it for now. I'll try to update more, if I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment